So Why Hi-Hills? June 11, 2013
Choosing the right camp for your child is not as easy as it once was. There are more options than ever before, so how do you choose?
Most of us are into health and wellness, and are learning to read nutrition labels. Read the nutrition label of your camp and see what meets the needs of both your child and your family. You may find the perfect camp is right here in Peapack–Gladstone!
Here are the ingredients in Hi-Hills:
- We are ACA accredited, which means we meet the over 344 standards set by the America Camp Association.
- Transportation is available for up to one hour from camp in one of our state inspected vehicles and driven by a trained driver.
- We offer age-appropriate lessons in swim, tennis, nature, technology, art, athletics, archery, dance and science.
- Lunch is provided by Flik Dining Services, offering healthy and nutritious choices. Some food even comes from our own garden!
- Facilities you really need to see to believe! 77 acres of fun with a splashpad, pool, fields, ropes course and classrooms along with air-conditioned areas to keep camp going rain or shine!
- Staff, new and returning, all go through an extensive training program for three days to review procedures on safety and security as well as the day-to-day procedures to make for a smooth-running camp. The fun part is we get to play the games and participate in the activities, too!
- Last but not least is flexibility. With 11 weeks of camp and over 60 week long options there is truly something for everyone. Hi-Hills requires no minimum number of weeks, so you can come for a week or come all summer long!