Camp staff hours are 8:45 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. five days a week for eight weeks. Hi-Hills 2015 dates are June 22 through August 14. Camp is closed Friday, July 3. Counselors are hired based on camp enrollment. Staff training is mandatory.
Applications are being accepted for the following positions:
- Head Counselor (21 years old and up)
- Jr. Counselor (16 years old – 20 Years old)
- Lifeguards (Certification Required)
- Low Ropes Instructor (Certification Required)
- Archery Instruction (Certification Required)
- Yoga Instructor (Certification Required)
- Arts & Crafts Activity Specialist
- Pottery Activity Specialist
- Communication/Media Specialist
- Part-Time Nurse
To apply for an open staff position, please download our Hi-Hills Camp Staff Application.